Download Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис (Premium MOD) for Android

Download Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис (Premium MOD) for Android

  • Developer: LiveLib
  • Installations: December 6, 2021
  • Category: Books and Reference
  • Version: 4.18.3
  • OS: Requires Android - 4.1 and up
Download Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис - Premium MOD

Description

Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис for Android is a great program, assembled tried and tested publisher LiveLib. For installation programs you should verify installed Android version, indispensable system claim applications varies from installable version. For now - Requires Android - 4.1 and up. Sensitively look closely to this criterion, because it is important requirement programmers. After this check presence at your device empty size memory, for you smallest size - 15M. Recommended your release more space, than needed. During operation program information will be transferred to memory, that will increase final size. Move all kinds of stupid photos, cheap videos and unimportant applications. Hack for Android, current version - 4.18.3, at page avaible version from December 6, 2021 - install updated version, where were edited defects and crashes.

Advantages:

Beautiful graphic component, which crazy harmoniously fit in application. Cheerful musical tunes. Entertaining games tasks.

Disadvantages:

Not good control. Impressive system requirements.

Who needed download Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис [Premium MOD] for Android

Love have fun, omes out downloaded game for you. Definitely will fit that, who intends great and with benefit spend unoccupied time, as well as mature users.
Original ver.

ScreenShots

Download Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис (Premium MOD) for AndroidDownload Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис (Premium MOD) for Android
aza-00744
aza-00744
10 May 2023 06:07
The app is my love, but lately it does not connect if there is no wi-fi, but only on mobile Internet, writes that there is no connection to the server. Although in the settings all is well and everything else works. Only this application does not want to turn on.
alina-s82724
alina-s82724
17 May 2023 17:40
Well, I am probably the only person who is happy with this wonderful application. The app is really very good. The recommended books are great. Lots of genres, which is wonderful at all! I am pleased that if both e-books and audiobooks, it is very convenient. Developers, dear ones, thank you very much.
ayrisa934
ayrisa934
2 June 2023 05:51
Thanks to the developers for the app! But very little filters, for example, when I read reviews and there are quite a lot (100+), I do not want to scroll through all, and I would like to choose for example with the best ratings, adding filters would save time and effort.
ansty3
ansty3
8 June 2023 02:52
The app is very cool! I read a lot, and for me it is just indispensable. Thanks to the developers The only thing I wish it was possible to mark the beginning of reading and the end of reading a book. This would be more convenient to watch and analyze which books you read quickly, and which lasted many days))
ata-jamroz
ata-jamroz
11 June 2023 00:49
So far, the application works correctly in about 1 out of 10 cases. Ribbon is not displayed, there is an endless download. Very often loses connection, while other applications in the RAM do not lose connection. Very often it takes a long time to load. Periodically, the application does not work at all. Every action has a 20% chance of success and an 80% chance that it will have to be repeated several times. I was able to save a quote on the 5th attempt.
anya-zaj133
anya-zaj133
16 June 2023 16:37
Very annoying is the inability to set the place of the book when adding it to the selection. The book is added exclusively at the end, and you have to flip through 6 pages to find the added book and assign it a number in the set. But this was a feature. Please give it back. Unrealistically annoying( UPD: terribly slow, takes half an hour to load, impossible to use(
ann65986
ann65986
28 June 2023 06:31
The app has stopped opening. Apparently there is no connection to the Internet. Clearing cache and reinstalling does not help. I change to 1 star - the errors are not corrected, but changed to new ones. Application is constantly slowing down, this has been going on for the second month
aolatal
aolatal
30 June 2023 01:36
The last update clearly did not have such a goal as to improve the application. The app constantly crashes from the phone after the update. Find a book - and where is the author? Where is the link to the author, I want to see his other books (Call of the Cuckoo), I do not want a giant cover and put separately reviews, quotes and stories. I just want to delete the app from my phone, although before I could sit for hours and choose the books I want to read.
alexram93
alexram93
3 July 2023 19:37
The updated design as a whole is not bad, but very much do not like the look of the menu with the functions when you click on your avatar (or on the main page where the three bars in the upper left corner) - too large font and everything merges, blurs! Yet inconvenient that through the settings in this way can not change their information, you have to somehow wisely go to his profile through the avatar several times and then change the information about himself. Unfinished :( + I would also like to remove books from recommendations
aleonka
aleonka
15 July 2023 22:29
Very frequent app outages, sometimes several times in a week. Not very convenient search - only by full match of entered words, but if a typo or accidentally missed a key (I use the app on my phone), then nothing is found. There is also no way to go into the rating and see which users rated how. All of this is possible on the website, and is sorely lacking in the app. I hope they will improve the app in the near future.
alfapa
alfapa
5 October 2023 17:34
Overall like the app, been using it for a long time. But often it "drops out" for a month or more: nothing loads, sections are not updated, the same thing in the book call feed. Search and filters are set up poorly, nothing can be found, even there is no elementary sorting by date of addition (in collections, for example)

Androidos-top.com » Books and Reference » Download Livelib.ru – книжный рекомендательный сервис (Premium MOD) for Android